Sunday, January 1, 2012

ATTN: PREPSTERS


I personally love it when guys wear bracelets.
It's a cool way to show your personal style without trying too hard.
Now this post isn't for my usual target hipster audience..  this is targeting all you prepsters out there!  Prepsters and guys that can carry that classic all-American look.

I found this image on Pinterest, which led me to this website kieljamespatrick.com.
Check it out.  Some of the pieces are pretty sweet and the prices aren't bad either!
They are really preppy.. but I don't mind it.  It's that "Americana" classic sportswear feel.
And I love myself an anchor in any ensemble.

They offer a bunch of men's accessories including bow ties, ties, bracelets and belts!

1 comment:

  1. http://itsnevertoo.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog.html

    & this one too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I wanna hear it....