Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MY LUCKY DAY


It's Fashion Week here in New York and I am so excited because 
today I am attending the FW 2012 Gant by Michael Bastian presentation!
Michael's fall collection was inspired by Boston, which is near and dear to my heart. 
It only makes sense that my first ever MB presentation is based off of my hometown, which incidentally is where Michael spend his college years.

I plan on meeting the designer himself, snapping a few (too many) shots and reporting
back to y'all as soon as possible! I miiiight throw back a few beers after the show soo I can't promise
I will be posting anything tonight but we'll see!  I'm so excited.  Hopefully I'll get some
pictures of the sick ass wallet chains seen throughout his look book.  

Of course I'll be covering my personal look on The Paper Doll as well! 
See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna hear it....