Saturday, June 16, 2012

LEATHER LUST


In my most recent travels to Stockholm, Sweden I got to know my lifestyle icon at the moment, the extremely talented, inspiring designer behind Gant Rugger, Christopher Bastin.  As we were sipping champaign and Coronas sea side at the J Hotel Restaurant, I was star struck by Chris's camera, with all of its leather decor!

I don't know what it is, but if it's leather and masculine I'm in love.  I know.. it sounds like some weird bondage fetish.  I promise you it is not.  Men's leather fashion accessories only!  That is all.

The camera case and strap are by two different companies.  The case was made by a Japanese man and can be purchased at aki-asahi.com.   The best part, which is the personalized leather strap, is by a company called Draught.  Really cool shit. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna hear it....